The O2 Series continues to progress as one
of the best performing, most reliable air shocks on the market. For 2013, the
O2 Series has had both the compression and rebound tunes updated for a suppler,
more efficient ride. With multiple adjustment configuration options there is an
O2 model for every rider. Pick between multiple stage compression adjustment,
on the fly lockout, or even a handle bar remote lockout to pinpoint the right
shock for your specific needs.
- New seal designs and materials optimiSeD FOR performance and increase
- New air sleeve provides a lower air-spring compression ratio for a
- New compression and rebound tunes for better small bump sensitivity
and maximum efficiency.
- Optional 5-Piece mounting hardware system offers superior strength,
reduced drag, and ensures longer bushing life.
- Sized eyelet bushings ensure a smooth and consistent mounting
system straight from the factory.
- Additional Volume (AV) air-sleeve option provides a more linear
air-spring to match certain frame designs.
Weight: 228 grams (165x38)
- Spring: Air
- Adjustments: 4 position Compression.
- Picture for illustration purposes only